Saturday, August 26, 2006

Name? - பெயர்?

At last created a blog site for me to share my thoughts.. and now... what to write? ... Ok Let me share with you - Why I chose 'Kalvettu' as name for my blog?

Kalvettu is tamil word which means stone inscriptions where the people inscribed their thoughts in old ages so that it lasts for long time .( Sounds like reading a definition in History book.. Bear with me since this is my first blog.. ) I think blogs are the cyber versions of this age old stone inscriptions and this explains my blog name.. Yes really this will last for a long time I guess.. ofcourse the server hosting this shouldn't crash!!
human kind (again!!) always wanted his creations (either it's a pyramid or temple or book) to be eternal and I'm not an exclusion to this..
Being one of the person to read my first blog msg... Yes.. You didn't win a Free 30GB video ipod but wasted your precious time :))

ok Started to blog and let's see how it goes? More to come and bye for now..

No comments:

Sujatha Rangarajan

I came to know about Sujatha (writer) not by his famous novels or attracted by his great screenplay but by his writings (Katrathum Petrathum...