Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sujatha Rangarajan


I came to know about Sujatha (writer) not by his famous novels or attracted by his great screenplay but by his writings (Katrathum Petrathum) in vikatan. Now I realise that those are actually his blogs! I like his way of describing the events. In one issue he will talk about science and next issue will be about politics. I got really amazed when I stumbled upon one issue 'Azhvargal oru arimugam' in Kumudam Bakthi. I wondered how he has this in depth knowledge in Tamizh and at the same time in technology. Due to his clear understanding on various subject I even wondered whether this guy will spend all his time in reading wide variety of topics. The big deal in this is not understanding but by explaining that in the lucid manner which even a lay man can understand.. and it's child play for Sujatha.

No comments:

Sujatha Rangarajan

I came to know about Sujatha (writer) not by his famous novels or attracted by his great screenplay but by his writings (Katrathum Petrathum...